|7th Sky Corps|
| General information
The 7th Sky Corps was a division of the Third Systems Army under the joint command of Clone Marshal Commander Cody and High Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi. The 212th Attack Battalion, Ghost Company, 2nd Airborne Company and Parjai Squad were all part of the 7th Sky Corps.
During the Battle of Christophsis, Commander Cody and the 212th aided Jedi Generals Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker. After being breached unexpectedly by droid forces, it was soon revealed that one of their brothers was a traitor. Cody helped Captain Rex hunt down the traitor who was none other than Slick. During the Separatist counter attack, the 212th Battalion, along with Torrent Company, helped beat back droid forces.
In the Battle of Ryloth, Ghost Company helped Kenobi eliminate several proton cannons to allow ground invasion forces to land. After encountering starved gutkurrs, the squad created a diversion while Kenobi and troopers Waxer and Boil helped the general destroy the cannons, and the Acclamator assault ships were able to land. The invasion forces were able to land, and marched to the capital city of Lessu and liberate the planet from Separatist enslavement.
When General Kenobi was tasked with tracking down and eliminating the Separatist Supreme Commander, General Grievous, he took two battalions with him to the Utapau system—one of which was Cody's unit. Cody's commandos stormed Grievous's stronghold on the tenth level of Pau City, and kept his droid forces at bay while Kenobi faced the General himself in single combat. The clones would take heavy casualties in the battle, mainly due to the superior numbers of droids, but would eventually gain the advantage.
Although Obi-Wan defeated Grievous, matters took a turn when Darth Sidious transmitted Order 66 to Cody. Cody was ordered to command an AT-TE walker to open fire on the general, sending him to his apparent death hundreds of feet below. The clones went on to destroy the remaining battle droid forces on Utapau, and, as per the new Emperor's orders, subjugated the planet.
- Battle of Teth
- Battle of Muunilinst
- Battle of Zaadja
- Battle of Christophsis
- Battle of Juma 9
- Battle of Ryloth
- Second Battle of Geonosis
- Battle of Saleucami
- Battle of Umbara
- Battle of Sarrish
- Battle of Skor II
- Battle of Rendili
- Battle of Bomis Koori IV
- Battle of Cato Neimoidia
- Battle of Belderone
- Battle of Nelvaan
- Battle of Coruscant
- Battle of Utapau
- Battle of Jabiim
Units within the 7th Sky CorpsEdit
- 212th Attack Battalion: The 212th Attack Battalion notably helped General Kenobi during the Battle of Utapau.
- The Clone Wars: Shadowed
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Hidden Enemy"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film / novel
- The Clone Wars: Agenda (Cover only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Innocents of Ryloth"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Landing at Point Rain"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Weapons Factory"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Legacy of Terror"
- Kowakian Monkey-Lizard (Non-canonical appearance)
- Republic Commando: True Colors
- Labyrinth of Evil
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
- Star Wars: Republic 69: The Dreadnaughts of Rendili, Part 1 (Mentioned only)
- Reversal of Fortune (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: Republic 77: The Siege of Saleucami, Part 4
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 22"
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith comic
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith game
- Star Wars Battlefront: Mobile Squadrons
- The Life and Legend of Obi-Wan Kenobi