Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Originally designed for work in ore extraction facilities, 8D8 and other members of his series were strong, solid, and simple.
Despite his programming, 8D8 retained a secret dislike for his sadistic taskmaster, EV-9D9.
Around 4 ABY, during the time that Rebels came to rescue Han Solo from Jabba, 8D8 was following EV-9D9's order by torturing a GNK power droid with a mechanical smelting device that featured a hot glowing iron.
- Coruscant Nights I: Jedi Twilight
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi junior novel
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos II: Jedi Eclipse
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed video game — Ultimate Sith Edition (Non-canonical appearance)
- Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley (Picture only)
- Star Wars Technical Journal, Volume One (Picture only)
- Star Wars Technical Journal (Picture only)
- "Scouting the Galaxy: Merchandise Mysteries… and Menace!"—Star Wars Insider 24
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Jabba's Palace Limited (Card: 8D8)
- Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Action Figure Archive
- The Essential Guide to Droids
- "Who's Who in Jabba's Palace"—Star Wars Insider 60
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars Trilogy
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Head-to-Head Tag Teams
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia
- "Launch Pad"—Star Wars Insider 150