Although it kept a similar, spherical hull, the design was not marketed solely to Ugors, but rather to sport-vehicle lovers of all species, especially speed-loving young adults.
The craft was 2.46 meters in diameter. It carried one pilot, one passenger, and 30 kilograms of cargo. It hovered only 1.5 meters off the ground, but could achieve 300 kilometers per hour.
The unique design, while low-riding, was able to remain stable over rough terrain. It was equipped with computer-enhanced navigation and holographic displays.
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition (As "9000 Z004")
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen (As "Z004 Landspeeder")
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition, Revised and Expanded
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen, Revised
- Rebellion Era Campaign Guide