The 91st Mobile Reconnaissance Corps, or 91st Recon Corps for short, was a clone trooper regiment in the Grand Army of the Republic. During the Clone Wars, a pan-galactic conflict between the Galactic Republic and Confederacy of Independent Systems, CC-8826 ("Neyo") served as the clone commander of the 91st, with overall leadership given to Jedi generals Adi Gallia[source?] and Stass Allie, in turn.
In 20 BBY Commander Neyo's DUM-series pit droid, WAC-47, transferred from the 91st to Colonel Meebur Gascon's D-Squad. The droid squad later saved high-ranking members of the Republic military echelon, including Neyo, from a Separatist attack on the Valor space station.
During the Outer Rim Sieges, the Republic deployed Neyo and the 91st to the planet Saleucami under General Allie's command. By then Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine triggered Order 66, causing clone troopers across the galaxy to betray and kill their Jedi leaders. As a result, Allie was executed by Neyo and another 91st trooper while on a speeder bike patrol.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Nomad Droids"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Gathering" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Secret Weapons"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Sunny Day in the Void"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Missing in Action"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Point of No Return"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 1 (First identified as 91st Mobile Reconnaissance Corps)
- (First identified as 91st Recon Corps)