- "He really was one of us."
- ―Captain Rex
- "I'm a soldier, like you. This is what I was bred for."
99 was a human male clone of Jango Fett bred to be a clone trooper for the Grand Army of the Republic. He was malformed in the cloning process, however, and suffered numerous genetic defects. As a result, he was unfit for service in the Grand Army, and instead provided janitorial and maintenance work on his home planet of Kamino. He grew attached to clone trooper cadets as they trained to become troopers, viewing them all as brothers and individuals, rather than clone numbers. He befriended the Domino Squad and he helped them and the Republic fight against the Separatist invasion of Kamino, a battle in which 99 lost his life. He was mourned in death by the clones he considered brothers.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Clone Cadets" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "ARC Troopers"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Bad Batch" (Indirect mention only)