The following events took place in 990 BBY.
- The Khommites believe they have reached the pinnacle of their civilization.
- Darth Bane goes to Tython and finds the holocron of Belia Darzu.
- Darth Bane and his apprentice, Darth Zannah, duel Valenthyne Farfalla, Raskta Lsu, Worror Dowmat, Johun Othone, and Sarro Xaj on Tython.
- Zannah arranges a confrontation that results in the Jedi Order's belief that the Sith have been eliminated from the galaxy.
- Bodo Baas's Master writes down his prophecy about the Skywalker twins and the Reborn Emperor. Later, the prophecy will be recorded in the Tedryn Holocron. A thousand years later it will be retold to Leia Organa Solo.(Approximate date)
- Darth Bane: Rule of Two (First appearance)
- Darth Bane: Dynasty of Evil (Indirect mention only)
- Dark Empire 6: The Fate of a Galaxy (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Volume 2—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ Dark Empire 6: The Fate of a Galaxy
In other languages