A-wing may refer to:
- RZ-1 A-wing interceptor, interceptor used by the Alliance to Restore the Republic, commonly called the "A-wing."
- RZ-1T, a model of the RZ-1 A-wing interceptor used by the rebellion, having an additional instructor seat.
- Aurek-class tactical strikefighter, the Galactic Republic starfighter used during the Old Republic era, unofficially known as "A-wing."
- Eta-5 interceptor, an interceptor used by the Galactic Alliance during the Second Galactic Civil War that was also sometimes referred to as an "A-Wing."
- R-22 Spearhead, an early predecessor to the RZ-1 A-wing interceptor that saw active use during years before the Battle of Yavin, nicknamed as "A-wing" by some Rebel pilots.
- RZ-1 A-wing interceptor, interceptor used by the Alliance to Restore the Republic and the following governments, commonly known as "A-wing."
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.