The A280-CFE (covert field edition) blaster was a modular version of the A280 blaster rifle. It featured a core pistol that could be reconfigured into an assault rifle or sniper rifle. Captain Cassian Andor used an A280-CFE during the Battle on Jedha, the Mission to Eadu, and the Battle of Scarif.
Behind the scenesEdit
The core pistol prop was developed from the main firing mechanism of a real life American AR-15 rifle, which is the basis of the popular M16 rifle.
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Star Wars: Rogue One—Cassian & K-2SO Special
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Star Wars: Rogue One: A Junior Novel
- Rogue One, Part III
- Rogue One, Part IV
- NEW Star Wars Launch Bay Rogue One Additions & Changes Update
- Rogue One: Rebel Dossier
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as A280-CFE blaster)