|AA-9 Coruscant freighter|
Botajef AA-9 Freighter-Liner
The AA-9 Coruscant freighter, also known as the Botajef Freighter-Liner, was a massive freighter-model used to transport large groups of people to and from Coruscant.
As a result of the dislocation of populations by the Separatist Crisis, the Refugee Relief Movement converted a number of these freighters into makeshift passenger transports, with the middle deck modified to carry 30,000 people.
During the Clone Wars, ships of this kind were used as cargo transports for the Grand Army of the Republic and were often gathered into convoys, with added protection given by dedicated Republic warships. They were also used as troop transports by the Clone Army itself.
The civilian version was known to be in use at least 20 years later, during the Galactic Civil War.
The Gunship Transport was a non-combat unit used by the Galactic Republic to ferry troops and equipment around the battlefield. The transport was capable of spacial and atmospheric flight and was unarmed.
- The Rise and Fall of Darth Vader
- Star Wars: Bounty Hunter
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones comic
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones junior novel
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns (As Gunship Transport)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Tag & Bink: Revenge of the Clone Menace (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars: Republic 61: Dead Ends
- Star Wars: General Grievous
- Star Wars: Republic: Trackdown (Vision to Quinlan Vos)
- Star Wars: Republic: Into the Unknown
- Star Wars: Republic 78: Loyalties
- Star Wars: Dark Times: The Path to Nowhere
- Star Tours: The Adventures Continue
- Star Wars: Empire 9: Darklighter, Part 2
- Star Wars Rebellion 3: My Brother, My Enemy, Part 3
- Star Wars Insider 60
- Star Wars Insider 61
- Star Wars Chronicles: The Prequels
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 45 (Coruscant Freighter)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I ("AA-9 freighter")