Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The AAT driver battle droid was a specialized class of B1 battle droid designed for operating the Armored Assault Tanks (AAT) of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. The droids were colored with dark green facial and torso markings.
The AAT driver's appearance was similar to their mainline B1 droid counterparts, differentiated by their varied shades of dark green markings. AAT driver battle droids could be considered the Separatist equivalent of the clone AT-TE commanders, being programmed specifically for operating a specific vehicle.
- "Uh, hold it. Hold it. … I said hold it!"
- ―224 to unresponsive AAT drivers
During the Republic's Mission to Rugosa, several AAT drivers were deployed under the command of OOM commander 224. They were tasked with eliminating Jedi Master Yoda and his clone trooper escorts in order to prevent the Jedi from negotiating a treaty with King Katuunko of Toydaria. They failed in their mission and several AAT drivers were destroyed by the diminutive Jedi Master.
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Ambush" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Mystery of a Thousand Moons"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Kidnapped"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A War on Two Fronts"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Front Runners"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Soft War"