|Chronological and political information|
AF-27 was the designation of a Human male who served as an Imperial stormtrooper during the Galactic Civil War. He was armed with an E-11 blaster rifle. Ambitious and motivated, AF-27 constantly sought opportunities to advance in rank. He was also a natural born sniper. In the year 3 ABY, AF-27 was involved in the Imperial invasion of the planet Bespin led by the Sith Lord Darth Vader, and was posted as a guard at Cloud City's carbon-freezing chamber.
Behind the scenesEdit
AF-27 first appeared on two cards for the Premiere and Masters of the Force sets of Decipher's Jedi Knights Trading Card Game released in 2001. According to the cards' statistics, AF-27 has slightly more powerful combat abilities than most other stormtrooper characters. AF-27 was later given an entry in 2008's The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia.
- Jedi Knights Trading Card Game - Premiere (Card: ) (First mentioned)
- Jedi Knights Trading Card Game - Masters of the Force (Card: )
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, p. 232
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Jedi Knights Trading Card Game - Premiere (Card: )
- ↑ Jedi Knights Trading Card Game - Masters of the Force (Card: )
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 13 ("AF-27")
- ↑ Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back