Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Fabritech ANq 3.6 tracking computer was a targeting computer commonly installed in the Rebel Alliance T-65 X-wing starfighter and the B-wing starfighter. Information was relayed to it via a multiplexer array. It could track up to 1,000 moving sublight objects, acquire 20 possible targets, and could be programmed for extra sensitivity to 120 specific sensor signatures. As such, its tactical imagery was commmonly used in X-wings to target, aim, and launch the X-wing's payload of MG7-A proton torpedoes.
Behind the scenesEdit
In Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds and its sequel, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns, the ANq 3.6 was depicted as the symbol for elevation tracking, which increased mechs' range and firepower.
- The Star Wars Sourcebook (As "ANq 3.6 sensor system") (First mentioned)
- Star Wars Screen Entertainment (As "ANq 3.6 Target Tracker")
- Starfighter Battle Book: X-wing vs TIE Interceptor (As "ANq 3.6 sensor system")
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition (As "ANq 3.6 sensor system")
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Star Wars Omnibus: X-Wing Rogue Squadron Volume 1
- Star Wars Blueprints: Rebel Edition
- "X-Wing" TechPlate