The weapon used a charge function to prepare a blast of electricity at the target which, when fully charged, could affect up to four other targets. This type of weapon was similar to the plasma disruptors originally used by dismounted clone pilots as a personal weapon. The gun shooting an electrical shock would severely damage the wiring and systems of droid opponents. These weapons were named for their ability to "arc" from one target to another.
- Star Wars: Battlefront (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron
- Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron
- Star Wars Battlefront II: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars: Imperial Handbook: A Commander's Guide