The AT-AP Walker was a three-legged attack pod. It was a walker used by the ground forces of the Grand Army of the Republic throughout the later stages of the Clone Wars for long-range artillery attacks. The smaller front leg was deployed for stabilization during operation of the primary cannon. AT-APs saw action during many late battles of the war, including those on Kashyyyk, Felucia, and the Saleucami. Many AT-APs later fell into the hands of the Alliance to Restore the Republic, who would use them to combat the Galactic Empire during the Galactic Civil War.
Behind the scenesEdit
The AT-AP was first developed late in post-production of Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith as a part of a request from director George Lucas to diversify clone ground armor. Alex Jaeger developed the initial concepts which were referred to as Pod Attack Walker or P.A.W.
- Star Wars: Force Arena
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Commander (First identified as AT-AP Walker)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia