AT-RT drivers wore standard clone trooper armour that had smaller shoulder pads and a specialised helmet. Their helmet featured a boosted-range comlink for when they were operating separate from their walkers. Also, to aid in their patrol and scouting duties, they often carried a circular lifeform scanner attached to the strap of the large gun slung over their back. They carried weapons such as a DC-15A blaster rifle, a DC-15S, and a number of thermal detonators. AT-RT drivers of the 7th Sky Corps wore unique orange and white armor. Some AT-RT drivers were known to carry large weapons slung over their back in addition to their DC-15 rifles.
AT-RT drivers replaced ARF troopers shortly before Episode 3. AT-RT drivers in the 41st Elite Corps saw action during the Battle of Kashyyyk, while others, like the 91st Reconnaissance Corps served in many other battles in the Clone Wars. AT-RT drivers of the 501st Legion were also present during the a battle on Umbara, and later on Kiros. After the implementation of Order 66, these troops helped hunt down surviving Wookiees and Jedi on Kashyyyk.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Gauntlet of Death
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Darkness on Umbara"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The General"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Plan of Dissent"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Kidnapped"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Lethal Alliance
- Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron
- Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron
- Star Wars Chronicles: The Prequels
- Star Wars PocketModel TCG – Order 66 (Card: 41st Elite Corps AT-RT)
- Star Wars PocketModel TCG – Order 66 (Card: 91st Recon Corps AT-RT)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Incredible Vehicles
- (Picture only)