Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Look at this. All the database says is: "Abafar: information on Planet Void."
- ―Meebur Gascon
Abafar was a remote desert planet located within the Outer Rim Territories, and was host to massive amounts of rhydonium, a scarce and volatile fuel source. The large desert was known as the Void, and light was twisted in a way that made it impossible to see tracks because there were no shadows. During the Clone Wars, the Confederacy of Independent Systems set up a mining installation in the settlement of Pons Ora. The planet wasn't very populated.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Sunny Day in the Void" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Missing in Action"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Point of No Return"
- Aftermath (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7
- ↑ Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ 3.0 3.1
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Although the technical information on this article about Abafar was drawn from the Concept Art Gallery of the "Missing in Action" Episode Guide, the same information is presented during the episode, although it is not fully readable. Additionally, most of the numbers provided do not feature an accompanying unit of measurement.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Sunny Day in the Void"
- ↑ During the episode "A Sunny Day in the Void", a holographic display of the Galactic Republic's database entry on Abafar provided some information in Aurebesh, including on climate and vegetation.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Missing in Action"