Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Abregado was a fiery red star located in the Abregado system of the galaxy's Core Worlds that was orbited by the planet Abregado-Rae. It was the site of the Battle of Abregado, an early battle of the Clone Wars where the Separatist Subjugator-class heavy cruiser Malevolence single-handedly annihilated an entire Republic fleet, which resulted in the formation of a debris field in orbit of Abregado comprised of starship wreckage.
Behind the scenesEdit
Abregado was first mentioned as Anza in Coruscant and the Core Worlds, a Star Wars Legends sourcebook for the Star Wars Roleplaying Game that was released on January 1, 2003. It became canon when it appeared in the opening newsreel of "Ambush," the first episode of the canon animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars' first season, which originally aired on October 3, 2008. The sun was given the name Abregado in the StarWars.com's episode guide for "Rising Malevolence," the second episode of The Clone Wars' first season, which also aired on October 3, 2008.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Ambush" (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rising Malevolence"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shadow of Malevolence" (Appears in flashback(s))
- (First identified as Abregado)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars The Complete Season One
- (Picture only)
- (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rising Malevolence"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 (Slide 1)
- ↑ Per the Audio Description for "Rising Malevolence" available on Netflix.
- ↑ Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Ambush"