Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "The writings I have collected in this volume appear in their original forms. Many are fragments of what once were longer works, but the preservation of what remains is less important than the recognition of how they led me to my new vision of the Sith order."
- ―Darth Sidious
Absolute Power was a collection of documents written by the Dark Lord of the Sith and Galactic Emperor Darth Sidious. Taken as a whole, the papers comprise a political manifesto of sorts, in which the Sith Lord documented many of his own beliefs and his theories with regard to his rise to power, as well as the steps he had taken to assure his own immortality.
Darth Sidious wrote about his rise to power from Senator to Emperor, expressing his theories on various subjects, describing how he had engineered the Clone Wars and elaborating on his Rule of One. This compendium of Sith writing was included in the Book of Sith, a collection of dark side texts. Ideas and elements originally formulated in the first three sections of Absolute Power were later included in the first three books of Palpatine's Dark Side Compendium.
The journal included the following volumes:
- The Book of Anger—Of the harnessing of the Force though emotion and anger.
- The Weakness of Inferiors—Of the way to compel the weak-minded to do one's bidding through the use of the Force rather than through violence.
- The Manipulation of Life—Of the proper mastering of the Sith alchemy to produce fearsome creatures altered by the dark side.
- The False War—Of the role of the Clone Wars in the implementation of Darth Bane's Grand Plan.
- The Useful Bureaucrats—Of the way Palpatine manipulated many important figures and events that contributed to his rise to power, also making a minor statement of the role of his own master, Darth Plagueis.