Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Hmm. An energy weapon that looks like a slugthrower. I didn't think lizards were that nostalgic."
- "Shotguns? I didn't think anyone used projectile weapons anymore."
- ―RC-1138 first sees the ACP Array gun in use
The ACP gun was more suited for close quarters combat where extreme blast force was needed. Like all ACP weapons, the Array Gun was more effective against organic targets than droids. The gun could hold up to eight cartridges at a time in its magazine, though more cartridges could be carried by the user, and required manual cocking to move the next round into the chamber.
The Array Gun was just as powerful as the ACP Repeater as each particle in the ACP cartridge was the equivalent to one round from the ACP Repeater, although the latter gun had a higher rate of fire. As a result, the array gun performs poorly in open, long range combat, as several slow shots are required to kill an opponent at any great distance. However, in close quarters the array gun generally kills in one shot. According to Atin, member of Omega Squad, this weapon dealt better with shields than BlasTech E-Webs.
During the Clone Wars, the weapons were used by Trandoshan mercenaries and slavers, as well as Hondo Ohnaka's pirates and a few Separatists. One was used by the Trandoshan bounty hunter T'doshok on his mission to assassinate Senator Shayla Paige-Tarkin of the Seswenna sector. The assassin was stopped by Commander Fox of the Coruscant Guard.
- Star Wars: Republic Commando (First appearance)
- Republic Commando: Hard Contact
- Out Foxed
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Padawan Lost"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Wookiee Hunt"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Necessary Bond"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Revival"
- Kinect Star Wars
- (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Republic Commando: Prima Official Game Guide
- Dangerous Covenants