Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Acklays were part crustacean and part reptilian creatures with deadly sharp claw-like legs and pointed fangs from the planet Vendaxa. They were strong enough to smash a stone pillar to the ground. The acklay was one of the three creatures released in the Geonosis execution arena to proceed the execution of Anakin Skywalker, Padmé Amidala, and Obi-Wan Kenobi, with the acklay targeting Kenobi.
Biology and appearanceEdit
Acklays had grappling hands, razor-sharp teeth, hardened skin-covered claws, stretchy stomachs, and protective bony nodules. They lived underwater, but came on land to hunt the plains of Vendaxa for lemnai.
- Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Landing at Point Rain" (Indirect mention only)
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy (Mentioned only)
- Ultimate Factivity Collection: Star Wars
- Journey Through Space
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Complete Locations