It had a trapezoidal shape and was roughly 100 meters in length. Internally, its holds could be adapted to various pressures and climates with individual configurations.
Even though each ship was sold without any weaponry or defensive shields built in, plenty of after-market systems could be added to the Action IV.
- Twi'light Storm (Mentioned only)
- The Core of Corruption
- Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance
- Heir to the Empire (First mentioned)
- The Star Wars Sourcebook (As "Action IV Transport")
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- "Smuggler's Log"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 3
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen, Revised
- Pirates & Privateers
- The Far Orbit Project
- Starships of the Galaxy
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Galaxy at War