The craft was capable of landing on planetary surfaces and had eight landing legs. The eighth doubled as a boarding ramp.
The pirate band of Hondo Ohnaka used this armed frigate to carry out their raids in the Outer Rim. Ohnaka obtained the ship by stealing it and several Flarestar-class Weequay ships from a starship collector on Farana. The vessel was worth many credits to collectors, but Hondo refused to sell the ship.
The ship and its crew landed on Vanqor during Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker's hunt for Count Dooku and the pirates scavenged the Count's Punworcca 116-class interstellar sloop. Ohnaka offered Dooku passage to Florrum. He accepted the offer and traveled with them in the ship to their home on Florrum. In actuality, the pirates held Dooku hostage.
Behind the scenesEdit
The ship was originally identified as a Surronian cruiser in the Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Visual Guide Ultimate Battles guidebook, but was later identified in Galaxy at War as a Corona-class armed frigate. The crosssections book Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Incredible Vehicles later rectified this by stating that the ship's specific class was the Corona-class armed frigate, and that the ship class was in fact derived from an ancient design belonging to the Surronian cruiser.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Dooku Captured" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Gungan General"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty Hunters"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Test of Strength"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bound for Rescue" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Visual Guide Ultimate Battles (First identified as Acushnet)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Incredible Vehicles