Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Adega system was one of the six remaining Auril systems. Located in the Auril sector of the Outer Rim Territories, it was once a major center for Jedi activities. It contained two suns, Adega Prime and Adega Besh, around which the planet Ossus orbited in a figure-eight trajectory. The system was once the main source of Adegan crystals, used in the earliest Jedi lightsabers, before the discovery of Ilum.
Bodo Baas, later gatekeeper of a Jedi Holocron, was part of a Jedi band that lived there around 600 BBY. Alfonso Luiz Obota was also from the system. Indigenous life in the system included the Adegan eel.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Tales of the Jedi: The Freedon Nadd Uprising 1 (First appearance)
- Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith
- Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter (Capitalized "Adega System") (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Rebellion (Mentioned only)
- Dark Forces: Jedi Knight (Mentioned only)
- Dark Forces: Jedi Knight audio drama (Mentioned only)
- Dark Empire 5: Emperor Reborn (Mentioned only)
- Legacy of the Force: Inferno (audio version)
- Dark Empire endnotes (First mentioned)
- Dark Empire Sourcebook
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition
- The Essential Guide to Characters
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- (As "Ossus system")
- "Of Light and Darkness: The Making of Dark Empire – Part II"—Star Wars Insider 158