- "My brave citizens. While we are protected from Rebel terrorists by the Iron Blockade, the rest of the Empire is not so fortunate. Yet Emperor Palpatine, unscathed by the assassination attempt aboard his new battle station, continues his march toward total victory. So long as the Rebel threat endures, so will the blockade. But I believe the end will come—"
- ―Adelhard, in a sector-wide propaganda broadcast to the Anoat sector
Upon learning of Emperor Sheev Palpatine's death at the Battle of Endor, the Imperial Governor of the Anoat sector, Adelhard started his own well-organized Imperial remnant in the year 4 ABY. He set up the Iron Blockade, preventing anyone from leaving the sector. Like Governor Ecressys of the Velcar sector, Adelhard also spread the lie that Palpatine was still alive. Among his assets, Adelhard counted Commander Bragh and his Purge Troopers, the black site prison known as "the Crypt," the various planetary garrisons, and the sector's fleet.
- Aftermath (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Uprising (First appearance)
- Aftermath: Empire's End (Mentioned only)