The Adjudicator was an Imperial-class Star Destroyer that served in the Imperial Navy during the Galactic Civil War. It was in orbit of Cymoon 1 during the Rebel assault on Weapons Factory Alpha and failed to prevent the Millennium Falcon from escaping into hyperspace.
Shortly after the Battle of Yavin, the Adjudicator, under the command of Captain Kronn, was stationed in orbit above Cymoon 1 when the planet's Weapons Factory Alpha was destroyed by the Alliance to Restore the Republic. The Adjudicator and three other Star Destroyers were unable to stop the Rebel ship, the Millennium Falcon, from escaping into hyperspace. Captain Kronn contacted Darth Vader, the Dark Lord of the Sith, on the surface and informed him of the vessels' failure, leading the officer to be telekinetically choked by the Dark Lord.
- Star Wars 3: Skywalker Strikes, Part III (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 Star Wars 3: Skywalker Strikes, Part III
- ↑ Star Wars Super Graphic: A Visual Guide to a Galaxy Far, Far Away
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 Star Wars: Card Trader
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know