Adrienne Marie Wilkinson is an actress of Irish, Scottish, English, Cherokee, Danish and German heritage. She graduated from Kickapoo High School in Springfield, Missouri—the same high school that actor Brad Pitt graduated from. After graduation, she moved to Los Angeles, California to pursue an acting career.
Adrienne Marie Wilkinson was two years old when she started taking dance lessons, and she performed on stage as a dancer throughout her youth until she moved to Los Angeles, California to become an actress. She has two younger sisters and a younger brother. Her younger sister Tracey Bradley is a director and producer for Pulse Studios. Her youngest sister Aimee Wilkinson is a musician. The three sisters worked on the film Expectation together in 2005.
Wilkinson is best known for her role of Livia/Eve, the sometimes-warrior/sometimes-saint-daughter of Xena on the popular TV series Xena: Warrior Princess, which was the most watched show in the world at the time and still airs in dozens of countries. She started on television in an episode of Sweet Valley High in 1996, and moved on to Saved By The Bell: The New Class, Chicken Soup for the Soul and in 2001 she had several guest appearances on MTV's show Undressed. In 2002 she starred as Nikki on the US version of the dramedy series As If. In 2003 she had a guest spot on the series Angel as a cheeky flapper from the 1920s, and as Linda Browning in an episode of NBC's popular soap opera Days of Our Lives. In 2005 she had guest appearances on the eighth season of the WB show Charmed as Phoebe Halliwell's disguise in the opening scenes of the episode, the ABC show Eyes and was the love interest of Dr. Ray Barnett on the hit NBC drama ER where the plot of a spectacular building collapse nearly killed her character.
She has made appearances in fan favorite films including Raze, Alpha Force, The American Failure and Reflections, for which she won several awards. She has produced several independent films and has voiced more than 50 lead characters in top animation projects and high profile video games.
Star Wars workEdit
Wilkinson provided the likeness, expressions and voice of Maris Brood in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed as well as in the Nintendo Wii version of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, as well as the voices of several ambient characters in Star Wars: The Old Republic, and the Daughter in Star Wars: The Clone Wars. She appeared at Celebration IV for the Fan Club "Meet & Greet" session from 3:00–4:00 PM on May 28, 2007.
Star Wars voice workEdit
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Maris Brood)
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (Maris Brood)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (The Daughter)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Gianna, Additional Voices)
- Official website for Adrienne Wilkinson
- Adrienne Wilkinson shares info on her TCW character, Daughter. Adrienne Wilkinson (February 1, 2011). "Cooooooooooooool. Here's a tutorial on how to draw Daughter (my character) from Clone Wars."
- Adrienne Wilkinson's Facebook WORK photo album. Adrienne Wilkinson (February 1, 2011). "Stills and pics from projects I've been part of."
- Adrienne Wilkinson on Wikipedia
- Official website for Star Trek: Renegades