Agriworld was the term used to describe a planet whose entire industrial capacity was devoted completely to agriculture. Worlds within this category typically produced far more foodstuffs than what could possibly be necessary for its own population (including any immigrant workers); the surplus was then exported to many other worlds that were unable to sustain the food needs of their own population with their own resources. One such planet that benefited from the existence of agriworlds was Coruscant, the capital world of the galaxy as well as other ecumenopoli, such as Denon and possibly Taris.
Chandrila was one such notable agriworld. The M'shinni ruled several agriworlds within the M'shinni sector, including Agriworld-2079, the home of the Skrilling species. The Salliche Ag Corporation controlled eighteen agriworlds in the Core, including Salliche, Ruan, Yulant, and Broest. Orron III was an agriworld in the Corporate Sector.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Darth Bane: Rule of Two
- Han Solo at Stars' End
- Star Wars: Rebellion
- X-Wing: Isard's Revenge
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial
- Galaxy Guide 12: Aliens — Enemies and Allies
- Classic Campaigns
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- "Recon & Report: The Journey to Coruscant"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 2
- "Heroes Need Not Apply"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 12
- The Essential Atlas
- Suns of Fortune
- Strongholds of Resistance