Ahsoka Tano owned a green-bladed lightsaber during the Clone Wars, wielding it in an unorthodox reverse-grip. Tano used the lightsaber in many battles of the Clone Wars, such as Teth, Geonosis, Pantora, Lola Sayu, Felucia and Mon Calamari. It was briefly stolen from Ahsoka and ended up in the hands of criminal Cassie Cryar, who used it to wreak much havoc before it was reclaimed.
Becoming proficient in Jar'Kai during the later half of the war, Ahsoka crafted a yellowish-green shoto to pair with this blade and wielded both in tandem. The green-bladed lightsaber crossed with many foes, including the feared cyborg General Grievous, and served Ahsoka well until she lost it duelling Barriss Offee in 19 BBY. Both it and her shoto were returned to her by her former master, Anakin Skywalker, at the beginning of the Siege of Mandalore. She used them duelling against former Sith Lord Maul, but after Order 66 was issued, she had to abandon them on Mandalore to fake her death, leaving them atop a false grave she and Clone Captain Rex created for him, the headstone claiming they had killed each other. Left without weapons for a time, Ahsoka would eventually replace this lightsaber with a pair of white-bladed ones.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars The Complete Season Three
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Forces of Destiny: Meet the Heroes
- Forces of Destiny: Tales of Hope & Courage
- (Picture only)
- (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- ↑ — The kyber crystal Databank entry states that there is a kyber crystal "at the heart of every Jedi lighstaber."
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Landing at Point Rain"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Citadel"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Water War"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lightsaber Lost"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Necessary Bond"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "To Catch a Jedi"
- ↑ Ahsoka