Ahsoka Tano owned a green-bladed lightsaber during the Clone Wars. Tano used the lightsaber in many battles of the Clone Wars, such as Teth, Geonosis, Pantora, Lola Sayu, Felucia and Mon Calamari. At one point, it was stolen from her by a pickpocket and ended up in the hands of a Terrelian thief called Cassie Cryar, though she managed to retrieve it with the help of Jedi Master Tera Sinube. She would use this lightsaber while focusing on Form IV and Form V lightsaber combat. She mainly used it in a reverse Shien style grip. Later in the war, she crafted a shoto to pair with this blade and wielded it during many battles across the galaxy such as Kiros, Kadavo, Florrum and Onderon. Around 20 BBY, Tano lost her lightsaber while dueling Barriss Offee on Coruscant.
- The Clone Wars Campaign Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Complete Season Three
- The Essential Guide to Warfare (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated and Expanded (Picture only)
- The Essential Reader's Companion (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Ahsoka Tano) (Picture only)