- "If you're in the mood for fish, this seafood slider features a grilled firaxan shark fillet in place of the standard patty, topped with Ahto City cheese, chewy Selkathian seaweed and relish squiggles."
- ―The menu at Dex's description of the Manaan slider
Ahto City cheese was a type of cheese used in cooking. In the CoCo Town district of the planet Coruscant, the eatery known as Dex's Diner, which was run by the Besalisk chef Dexter Jettster, served Ahto City cheese as a topping on the Manaan slider, which Jettster enjoyed the taste of. The slider cost 6.7 credits and was inspired by the ocean planet Manaan, the capital of which was named Ahto City. The cheese was served on a grilled firaxan shark fillet along with Selkathian seaweed and relish between two trans-shipped, medium-density foodboards. The slider was served at Dex's at some point prior to the eatery's destruction during the first two years of the Galactic Empire's rule.
Behind the scenesEdit
- (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The Last of the Jedi: Underworld established that Dex's Diner was destroyed by the Galactic Empire. The Essential Reader's Companion later stated that the novel took place around the year 18 BBY. The New Essential Chronology states that the Empire was formed in 19 BBY, so Dex's Diner was destroyed either during 19 BBY or 18 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic