An air taxi was a repulsorlift-powered airspeeder used as a passenger transport on worlds such as Coruscant and Malastare. Landspeeders that served as taxis were known as taxi speeders or repulsorcabs.
One of the most common types of air taxi was the EasyRide passenger airspeeder, also known as the Coruscant Taxi due to its frequent use on the galactic capital during the time of the Galactic Republic.
- Rebel Alliance Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin, Second Edition
- Star Wars: Episode I Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars: Episode I The Visual Dictionary
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars: Episode I
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Complete Cross-Sections
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Complete Vehicles