Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Some airbuses were used as public transports, while others were reserved to members of the government, or members of the Jedi Order. The simplistic structures of air buses meant that a design could be scaled upwards and downwards, accommodating smaller speeder-sized vehicles for short bus-routes and behemoth vessels for trans-continental and trans-orbital journeys.
- The Old Republic: Deceived
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Anakin to the Rescue
- Jedi Quest: The False Peace
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones junior novel
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duchess of Mandalore"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Murders"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith junior novel
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- The Last of the Jedi: Death on Naboo
- The Last of the Jedi: A Tangled Web
- The Last of the Jedi: Return of the Dark Side
- The Last of the Jedi: Secret Weapon
- And the Band Played On: The Band's Tale
- Scoundrel's Luck
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance) (post-1997 releases)
- The Truce at Bakura (as Repulsor bus)