|Alan Dean Foster|
|Star Wars work|
Alan Dean Foster (born November 18, 1946, New York City) is an author of dozens of fiction and non-fiction works and has had his works in more than 100 books. He received a Master of Fine Arts in Cinema from the University of California, Los Angeles in 1968. Foster's writing focuses primarily on science fiction and fantasy genres, although he has had some non-fiction published. Foster has had his works translated into over 50 languages. He wrote the novelization of A New Hope, as George Lucas' ghost writer, and the earliest Expanded Universe novel, Splinter of the Mind's Eye. He later returned to Star Wars writing with the Republic-era novel The Approaching Storm.
Star Wars bibliographyEdit
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope, as George Lucas (1976)
- Splinter of the Mind's Eye (1978)
- The Approaching Storm (2002)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)
- "Bait" (2015)
- ↑ Osborn, Alex. STAR WARS CELEBRATION: ALAN DEAN FOSTER WRITING THE FORCE AWAKENS NOVELIZATION. IGN. Retrieved on April 19, 2015.