- "I was very free to act within the confines of the script, but there were a lot of moments I could find, especially with such good actors, to express and be the unique character that Kaytoo is."
- ―Alan Tudyk
Alan Tudyk, playing enforcer droid K-2SO, was also intended to cameo as the character "Wray Nerely" from his webseries Con Man, before the scene was ultimately cut. In Con Man, Wray Nerely is a struggling, down-on-his-luck typecast science-fiction actor. Thus Tudyk, an actor, would have played another actor who had been cast in Rogue One. When it was announced that his scene was ultimately cut from the final version of the film, Tudyk responded: "I was really looking forward to seeing Wray Nerely in Star Wars, but truthfully Wray Nerely would never get that good of a job. So it was probably pretty good that he didn't."
Work in Star WarsEdit
- Star Wars Battlefront (K-2SO)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (K-2SO)
- "Tales from Wild Space: Adventures in Wookiee-Sitting"—Star Wars Adventures 3 (helped write K-2SO's dialogue)
- Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire
- LEGO Star Wars: All-Stars (K-2SO)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15
- ↑ Florian (2017-09-16). IDW: Alan Tudyk schreibt einen Star Wars Adventures-Comic. Jedi-Bibliothek. Retrieved on September 16, 2017.
- ↑ Holmes, Adam (October 18, 2016). How Alan Tudyk Almost Cameoed On Camera In Star Wars: Rogue One. Cinema Blend. Retrieved on October 19, 2016.
- Alan Tudyk on Wikipedia