Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Major Walden, CorSec. We'd like to ask you a few questions."
- ―Alana Walden
In 1 ABY, Major Walden was stationed in Tyrena, where she investigated the surge in the number of missing persons on Corellia. Via Corellia News Service, she announced Bandor Mokk and Faye Patrick as dangerous suspects, and encouraged citizens to contact CorSec if they had any information.
Later the same year, she received news that the kidnapping case had been solved. Lieutenant Jasper sent her the independent agent who had helped solve the case to help Walden with her backlog of recent cases. The first case she gave the adventurer was the alleged theft of a Corellian Medal of Honor from retired CorSec officer Wilfred Quelsh. The agent found out that Quelsh had taken money from smugglers to ignore their activities and framed a fellow officer, Kal Braggan, for the crime. When Braggan confronted Quelsh, Quelsh killed him. Walden was very greatful that the case had been solved and promised that Quelsh would have to pay for his crime. The next case she gave the independent agent was an attack on the starship captain Osto Grissom by members of the Meatlump gang. The adventurer tracked the Meatlumps to a cave near Tyrena and found out that Grissom had been attacked because he transported electronics.
When sighting of a smuggler with a warrant on his arrest on Corellia was reported on Tatooine, Major Walden and several CorSec operatives were dispatched to the remote Outer Rim planet to bring the criminal to justice. They tracked him down and confronted him in a dead-end alley in the Mos Eisley. What the CorSec agents did not know, however, was that the smuggler was in fact an agent of Imperial Security Bureau, operating undercover. The ISB agent could not afford to break his cover, so he engaged in a firefight with Walden and her men. Having set his blaster for stun, he put up the fierce defense and knocked all operatives, including Walden, unconscious. After taking Walden's datapad with information about her next contact, the ISB had left her bleeding in the alley.
Behind the scenesEdit
Alana Walden appeared as a non-player character in the video game Star Wars Galaxies, a massively multiplayer online-role playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011.
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (First appearance)
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Agents of Deception (Dark Side scenario campaign)
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Threat of the Conqueror (The Skulls promotional scenario)
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Agents of Deception (Card: Alana Walden)
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Agents of Deception (Card: Alana Walden, CorSec Major)
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Threat of the Conqueror (Card: Tactical Response Team) (Picture only)
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Threat of the Conqueror (Card: Stolen Honor)