Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Alazhi was one of the main components of bacta. It was a bacteria grown in a medium of xoorzi fungus in large processing plants, but was also created naturally by the Vratix's secretions. Alazhi came from the planet Thyferra and was grown as a major export on the planet Verkuyl. During the Clone Wars, bacta prices skyrocketed when the Trade Federation falsified a report on an alazhi shortage.
- Star Wars 36: The Stark Hyperspace War, Part 1 (Mentioned only)
- Jedi Quest: The Master of Disguise (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Missions 2: Escape from Thyferra
- Star Wars Missions 3: Attack on Delrakkin
- X-Wing: Rogue Squadron (First mentioned)
- X-Wing: The Krytos Trap
- X-Wing: The Bacta War
- "Conflict of Interest"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 13
- Emissary of the Void
- Dark Nest III: The Swarm War
- "The Business of Bacta"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 3
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption: Prima Official Game Guide
- The New Essential Guide to Alien Species
- The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Strongholds of Resistance