The Albarrio system was a star system in the Outer Rim Territories region of the galaxy that contained the planet Scipio. During the Clone Wars the planet was the headquarters of the Intergalactic Banking Clan.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "An Old Friend" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Rise of Clovis"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crisis at the Heart"
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Albarrio system)
- Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "To better fit the storytelling. Scipio was placed in the Core when nothing was known about it other than that it was the homeworld of Rush Clovis. A Core placement seemed to fit based on that, though it wasn't much to go on. When Clone Wars gave us stories actually set on Scipio, we saw that it was a critical IGBC world with a significant Muun presence, so it was moved to a location in the ORT near Muunilinst. Which makes *far* more sense than the Core. This change was actually made for Ultimate Star Wars -- note it says Scipio is in Albarrio sector, which is in the ORT. The region wasn't changed because of an editing mistake."—The preceding citation is in regards to the planet Scipio, which is located within the Albarrio system.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ screenshot) . "Correct." (
In other languages