Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "A man's got to relax and have an ale from time to time. Good for the soul."
- ―Roly Melusar
Ale was a frothy, yeast-based, potentially alcoholic beverage, with a thick, sweet smell. Some types of ale, like the Mandalorian ale kri'gee, had a bitter taste. Ale was made in a process called brewing. It was produced in breweries, dedicated buildings for the making of ale, for which the planet Clendor was famous. It could also be brewed at home, for personal consumption. An "ale house" was a tavern where ale was sold. Ale could be stored in special containers called kegs, and was sometimes served in "pints".
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe (Ebla beer)
- Galaxy Guide 3: The Empire Strikes Back
- Galaxy Guide 9: Fragments from the Rim
- Lords of the Expanse
- Platt's Starport Guide
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Starhoppers of Aduba-3"—Star Wars Gamer 4 "
- "The Mandalorians: People and Culture"—Star Wars Insider 86
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Guide to Warfare (Section "A Soldier's Story: How I Won the Battle of Taanab")
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: Republic: The Devaronian Version
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Death Star
- ↑ The Paradise Snare
- ↑ Darth Bane: Rule of Two
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 The Old Republic: Revan
- ↑ "One of a Kind"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 5
- ↑ Legacy of the Force: Revelation
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Rogue Planet
- ↑ Republic Commando: True Colors
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Legacy 20: Indomitable, Part 1
- ↑ The Essential Guide to Warfare, p. 177
- ↑ "Tinian on Trial"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 4
- ↑ Tempest Feud
- ↑ Scourge
- ↑ Republic Commando: Triple Zero
- Ale on Wikipedia