Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Rather impatient creatures, aren't they?"
The Aleena were a species of short, sentient reptiles from the planet of Aleen. They were part of the Galactic Republic, and their homeworld was home to a Republic relay station. Their government consisted of a king, and during the Clone Wars, they were ruled by an individual named Manchucho.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Aleena were first developed for the 1999 film Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace, directed by George Lucas. Aleena was the name given to the species that Ratts Tyerell, a character from Menace, belonged too. Detailed conceptual art was designed by artist Terryl Whitlatch. The art was used to create a maquette for the character, and later, the digital model that would be used in the film. Several other Aleena appeared in the film, and the species reappeared in Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones and Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith. They also appeared in several episodes of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and in numerous Star Wars Legends publications.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars Journeys: The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Mercy Mission"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Nomad Droids" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bound for Rescue"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Missing in Action"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "To Catch a Jedi"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Death on Utapau"
- Dark Disciple
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- The Weapon of a Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure (Mentioned only)