Alfreda Goot was a female Togorian Mandalorian washout from Fenn Shysa and Tobbi Dala's covert elite police training program on Mandalore before becoming a mercenary during the reign of the Galactic Empire.
Goot managed to acquire a complete set of supercommando armor from her time with the Mandalorian Protectors before being kicked out from them, which led her to installing new upgrades on it such as climbing claws. She eventually become a mediocre mercenary briefly in the employ of a minor crime lord, Slag Flats.
After working several jobs for Flats, Goot tried to establish a reputation by attempting to collect on the lucrative bounty for Han Solo. She captured Han's lover Leia Organa and Goot successfully baited Solo into the Dockside Cafe in Mos Eisley, forcing him to race there as the winner would get Leia. But Solo's legendary luck proved to be more than Goot's rudimentary skills could handle as he showed up with an Imperial squadron lead by Imperial Captain Sodarra, forcing her into action.
Alfreda fought both Han and Sodarra in an attempt to kill them both. But Han was able to shoot her in the chest, killing her in the process.
- Scoundrel's Luck (First appearance)
- "The Unseen Planets of Star Wars"—Star Wars Insider 36
- "Feature Planet: Ord Mantell"—Star Wars Kids 10
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 26 (SOL9-10, Han Solo)
- "The History of the Mandalorians"—Star Wars Insider 80
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "A Certain Point of View: Expanding Empire: How The Empire Strikes Back Rocks the EU"—Star Wars Insider 132
- The Essential Reader's Companion