Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
CharacteristicsEditBased on the All Terrain Scout Transport, it sports two legs. the AT-CT was equipped with small but powerful tractor beam generators used to lift large building materials for construction-related tasks. All other weapons and extraneous systems had to be discarded to focus on this system, but the tractor beam was usable as a weapon. It could pick up heavy items and throw them at enemies. They were often piloted by experienced pilots and gunners for maximum efficiency.
At least one AT-CT was stationed on the TIE Fighter Construction Facility, and when Kota's Militia invaded, the AT-CT was used against the militia. The walker was destroyed by Galen Marek as he ventured through the facility to confront Jedi Master Rahm Kota. Many AT-CTs were used while creating the first Death Star for carrying parts of metal and supplies. Marek destroyed another AT-CT while onboard the Death Star, in search for the captive leaders of the Rebel Alliance.
Behind the scenesEdit
In the PSP, PS2, and Wii versions of this game, the AT-CT was replaced by the AT-ST variant, and unlike the AT-CT battle, where it was controlled by the Empire, the AT-ST was taken over by an insurgent by jumping on top of the AT-ST, opening the hatch, blasting its original pilot, and throwing said pilot's dead body out.
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed video game (First appearance)
- The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Prima Official Game Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Rebellion Era Campaign Guide (Indirect mention only)
- Death Star Owner's Technical Manual
- Star Wars: Imperial Handbook: A Commander's Guide
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide
- ↑ Rebellion Era Campaign Guide, page 117 refers to vehicles and tools from earlier eras being available for play in the Rebellion era. The contents of TFUCG mentioned in particular.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (video game)