CharacteristicsEditBased on the All Terrain Scout Transport, it sports two legs. the AT-CT was equipped with small but powerful tractor beam generators used to lift large building materials for construction-related tasks. All other weapons and extraneous systems had to be discarded to focus on this system, but the tractor beam was usable as a weapon. It could pick up heavy items and throw them at enemies. They were often piloted by experienced pilots and gunners for maximum efficiency.
At least one AT-CT was stationed on the TIE Fighter Construction Facility, and when Kota's Militia invaded, the AT-CT was used against the militia. The walker was destroyed by Galen Marek as he ventured through the facility to confront Jedi Master Rahm Kota. Many AT-CTs were used while creating the first Death Star for carrying parts of metal and supplies. Marek destroyed another AT-CT while onboard the Death Star, in search for the captive leaders of the Rebel Alliance.
Behind the scenesEdit
In the PSP, PS2, and Wii versions of this game, the AT-CT was replaced by the AT-ST variant, and unlike the AT-CT battle, where it was controlled by the Empire, the AT-ST was taken over by an insurgent by jumping on top of the AT-ST, opening the hatch, blasting its original pilot, and throwing said pilot's dead body out.
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed video game (First appearance)
- The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Prima Official Game Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Rebellion Era Campaign Guide (Indirect mention only)
- Death Star Owner's Technical Manual
- Star Wars: Imperial Handbook: A Commander's Guide
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide
- ↑ Rebellion Era Campaign Guide, page 117 refers to vehicles and tools from earlier eras being available for play in the Rebellion era. The contents of TFUCG mentioned in particular.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (video game)