|All Terrain Heavy Enforcer|
All Terrain Heavy Enforcer
| Technical specifications
The AT-HE was designed to have a more upright stance, similar to the contemporary model AT-AT. This made the walker less vulnerable to mines, and gave the gunners a wider field of fire and vision as compared to the contemporary AT-TE (All Terrain Tactical Enforcer).
Since the AT-HE had legs, it had less surface area to distribute its weight and could get stuck more easily than wheeled or tracked vehicles. This was noted as an advantage the A5 Juggernaut tanks had over comparable walkers, like the AT-HE and AT-TE.
- Attack of the Clones: Incredible Cross-Sections (First mentioned)
- Revenge of the Sith: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars: Complete Cross-Sections
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
Notes and referencesEdit