Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Alliance Intelligence Reports is presented as a compendium of "datafiles" about non-Imperial threats to the Alliance to Restore the Republic. It is divided in the following chapters:
- Introduction about how to use the book.
- The Task Force on Alliance Security, including information on some of the Rebel characters who had written the datafiles. They include characters from the movies and Expanded Universe characters, with a special emphasis on the Eclipse Team.
- Lieutenant Commander Anson Blazer
- Lieutenant Colonel Beryl Chiffonage
- General Airen Cracken
- Lieutenant Deeve
- Major Bren Derlin
- Lieutenant Commander Adazian Liebke
- Dr. Saren Llalik
- Lieutenant Alton Lochner
- General Crix Madine
- Lieutenant Ma'w'shiye
- Agent Tynan Ryln Mei
- Lieutenant Tura Raftican
- General Carlist Rieekan
- Lieutenant Ayla Shar
- Major Sisquoc
- Commander Derembus Sitnalta
- Lieutenant Lak Sivrak
- Lieutenant Commander Bakki Sourthol
- Colonel Andrephan Stormcaller
- Agent Tiree
- Lieutenant Tole Warren
- Commander Vanden Willard
- Lieutenant Akul Witig
- Commander Zgorth'sth
- Brosin Underground, an anti-Imperial resistance group on the planet Brosi. Due to its methods, the Underground perturbs Rebel operations in the Corporate Sector, and vice versa.
- Galactic Outdoor Survival School, a training planet for scouts led by Barosa Warren (who is also the father of different Rebels). Although many members of the Eclipse Team were alumni of the GOSS, now they are threatened by their alma mater.
- Granse Confederacy, an eight-member bounty hunter team led by Callandri. It was probably created with the specific purpose of killing Rebel Lieutenant Alton Lochner, who is Callandri's object of hatred.
- Vanden Willard
- Kuat Drive Yards
- Zayl Braith
- Kiran Tatch, a Tunroth
- Vadon Lenitor, a Rodian
- Milacass, a Kerestian
- Lu'daal-ud, a Gand Findsman
- Arcuse, an Ubese
- Rodick Tag, an Iotran
- Shiwal sector
- Cademimu sector
- Stalwart-class freighter
- Sigma-class shuttle
- Koensayr Manufacturing
- Mist Laden
- Jadai Q-6100
- Ord Mantell
- Triewahl Docking Station
- Tirranna, a Wookiee
- Tilam City
- Waterspire, Simiyiar-class light freighter
- Hydrospeare Corporation, a company designing military aquatic equipment for the Empire. Although they were not responsible for the uses of that equipment, the quality of their products was too high to ignore. The datafiles include information on its Design Team Beta.
- m'Yalfor'ac Order, a planetary army on Guiteica. The native Bitthævrians, strong Republic-haters, had extended their hatred to the Alliance to Restore the Republic, although their obsolete gear makes them little threat beyond their orbits.
- Mytaranor Slaving Council, a great group of organized slavers on Mytaranor sector, led by slave-turned-slaver Talas Piran.
- Ploovo's Protocol Team, a small group of thugs collecting "forgotten" payments for loan shark Ploovo Two-For-One. They appear on the cover of the book.
- Ssach'thirix and Kal-tan-shi, two rival bounty hunters, both of them threats to the Alliance. Their enmity made them a double threat.
- Venithon Twins, two Ithorian pirates with resources
- The Zulirian Swordmasters, a group of fencing aficionados turned vigilantes. Their indiscriminate use of blades had taken the lives of many Rebels.
- Individual Cases who are not associated with each other
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
In other languages