Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Circa 25,000 BBY, what became the Allied Tion was part of the Honorable Union of Desevro & Tion and Jaminere Marches, some of many fiefdoms that formed the remnants of the empire of Xim the Despot. Most of the worlds of the Allied Tion were settled during the Expansionist Era or in the early period of the Galactic Republic. The region that became the Allied Tion was traditionally a buffer between the Tion Hegemony and the worlds of the Kingdom of Cron, with the worlds of Lianna, Barseg, Cadinth and Jaminere jostling for influence.
The Tion Cluster joined the Galactic Republic circa 23,900 BBY, and in the Republic's final years, the Cluster became divided between the Tion Hegemony and the Kingdom of Cron. Both these states joined the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Several battles were fought here during the Clone Wars when the sector was contested between the Separatists and the Republic.
During the Galactic Civil War, the Tion Hegemony paid for its support for the CIS when the Galactic Empire carved new sectors out of its territory to minimize the risk of Separatism. This resulted in the Allied Tion sector, but the region had little historical identity. The region became known for its manufacturing and trade, and the Allied Tion was actively patrolled by the Imperial Navy, including the Warlord, because of the volume of trade passing along the Cadinth Run, and also because of its vital strategic importance to the Empire, both as a supply base and because of its location on the main hyperlanes between the Core Worlds and the Corporate Sector.
After the Battle of Endor, the sector and the entire Cluster integrated Zsinj's Empire. They stayed under Zsinj control until his death in 8 ABY, claimed independence from the New Republic and the Galactic Empire, including during the Thrawn campaign.
The Perlemian Trade Route passed through the Allied Tion in three star systems, making the sector significant both as a trading hub and link between the Core Worlds and the Corporate Sector, and as a strategic area. The Allied Tion's main intra-sector route was the Cadinth Run, though little of its traffic passed beyond Jaminere to Dravione and the Desevran Trace.
During the Old Republic, the Allied Tion became the most active sector of the Cluster. During the Empire, it was a seat of manufacturing and trade and almost 15% of the galaxy's passenger liners hailed from the sector, presumably as part of Santhe Passenger and Freight. Indeed the Allied Tion was dominated by the Santhe/Sienar corporate family, based at Lianna.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne
- Mission to Lianna (First appearance)
- Dark Empire Sourcebook
- Pirates & Privateers
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition, Revised and Expanded
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15 2.16 2.17 2.18 2.19 2.20 2.21 2.22 2.23 2.24 2.25 2.26 2.27 2.28
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 Mission to Lianna
- ↑ 4.00 4.01 4.02 4.03 4.04 4.05 4.06 4.07 4.08 4.09 4.10 4.11 The Essential Atlas
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- ↑ Dark Empire Sourcebook