Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Flight Ops, launch TIE Interceptor squadron Alpha."
During the construction of the first Death Star, Alpha Squadron was assigned to the Imperial-class Star Destroyer Steel Talon at Despayre. The squadron was later transferred to the Death Star as it progressively became operational. When Dark Lady of the Sith Lumiya requested provisions of the Imperial stewardess Ysanne Isard in the wake of the Nagai–Tof War, Alpha Squadron was transferred to the EF76 Nebulon-B escort frigate Revenant within her fleet, and participated in an assault on the Communications Research space station Epsilon Nine.
On board the Steel Talon:
On board the Death Star:
- Death Star
- Star Wars: X-Wing
- Star Wars: TIE Fighter
- Star Wars: X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter
- Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance
- The Stele Chronicles
- "Lumiya: Dark Star of the Empire"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 3
- X-Wing Miniatures Game – TIE Advanced Expansion Pack (Card: )
- X-Wing Miniatures Game – TIE Interceptor Expansion Pack (Card: )
- X-Wing: The Official Strategy Guide
- X-Wing Collector's CD-ROM: The Official Strategy Guide
- TIE Fighter: The Official Strategy Guide
- TIE Fighter Collector's CD-ROM: The Official Strategy Guide
- Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance: Prima's Official Strategy Guide