- "With all due respect, the ambassadors for the Supreme Chancellor wish to board immediately."
- ―Maoi Madakor
Ambassador was a title for someone who sent by a government or organization to represent that faction's interests or to resolve some kind of conflict. Ambassadors usually held a diplomatic status allowing them special privileges. In the waning days of the Galactic Republic, the Jedi Order was frequently called upon to act as ambassadors representing the Galactic Senate or the Supreme Chancellor.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Spy"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Disappeared, Part I"
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Princess Leia, Part II (Mentioned only)