The Ambassadorial habitation pyramid was a building located in the Palace District on Coruscant. It was over 1600 square meters in area, and presumably hosted many Imperial ambassadors, perhaps senators and other dignitaries. The pyramid was but a short distance from the Palace, and thus much closer to the main residence of Emperor Palpatine than other residential buildings like the 500 Republica or the Senate Apartment Complex.
Behind the scenesEdit
This pyramid was first seen on a conceptual image by Ralph McQuarrie depicting the surroundings of the Imperial Palace.
- Mara Jade: By the Emperor's Hand 2 (Possible appearance)
- Star Wars: Behind the Magic
- The Art of Star Wars Galaxy: Volume Two (First appearance)
- The Illustrated Star Wars Universe
- The New Jedi Order Sourcebook (First identified as Ambassadorial habitation pyramid)