Ambidexterity was the state of being equally adept in the use of both left and right appendages in humanoid species. The clone troopers of the Grand Army of the Republic were trained to be able to wield their issued blasters ambidextrously. All members of the Yevetha species were ambidextrous, and Ruurians were identically proficient with their two largest appendages.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "Pertaining to whether Sidious is right-handed or left-handed with a lightsaber, he's ambidextrous. He's just that good."
- ―Nick Gillard
- Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook
- Roleplaying Game Revised Core Rulebook
- Ultimate Alien Anthology (Multidexterity)
- Ultimate Adversaries (Multidexterity)