The Ambria's Fury was an Imperial warship belonging to the Sith Empire that participated in the Battle of Hoth in 3665 BBY. The ship's cargo was unknown to most of the Imperial Military, but high-ranking Moffs were distressed when the Fury was shot down over the ice planet of Hoth during the last days of the massive battle. It crashed in the northern end of the Glacial Fissure region, breaking in half but remaining largely intact, and it was later discovered that among the Fury's cargo were several power cores that could be used in HK-51 assassin droids.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "As a side note: For some reason a lot of players seem to think that The Fatality wreck is located on Hoth. We cannot explain and are baffled by this impression, as the wreck in question on Hoth is clearly the Ambria's Fury. It must just be some mass delusion brought on by the Dread Masters."
- ―Jesse Sky
The Ambria's Fury was originally titled the Fatality, a ship that contained a legion of HK-51 assassin droids, but the name in the ship's Codex entry was later changed in Game Update 1.5 when the wreck of the Fatality was moved to Belsavis.
- (First identified as the Ambria's Fury)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Codex Entry: "The Ambria's Fury Crash"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 The Journal of Master Gnost-Dural
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Mission: [Heroic] "Assertion: Repairs Required" on Hoth
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Mission: [Heroic] "Directive: Activate Assassination Protocols for Empire" on Hoth