|Chronological and political information|
Amee was a Human female who lived in the slave quarters of Mos Espa on Tatooine. She was six years old around the time of the Battle of Naboo, and was one of Anakin Skywalker's childhood friends. She wore braces.
Amee was born into a slave family owned by Yor Millto, though her mother Hala was lost to the slaver pirate Krayn when Amee was four. Amee continued to live on Tatooine with her father. She worked as a house slave for a rich Toong couple in Mos Espa from a very young age. Her employers gave her one afternoon off each month. On the eve of the Boonta Eve Classic Podrace, Amee visited Anakin and his friends in his backyard, where young Skywalker was testing his Podracer ahead of the contest. Amee mocked Anakin's efforts, and left to play ball with Seek and Melee.
Amee was surprised to learn that Anakin went on not only to win the Boonta race, but also to leave Tatooine shortly afterward. After Anakin's departure, Amee remained friends with Anakin's mother Shmi. She told the older woman that she planned to marry Anakin Skywalker and leave Tatooine with him. Shmi noted that as she grew older, Amee would swoon at the sight of every handsome young man she met.
She later attended the wedding of Shmi and Cliegg Lars.
Behind the scenesEdit
In The Phantom Menace, the character can be clearly seen wearing braces, as Katie Lucas was wearing them at the time. This implies that even in the Star Wars universe, individuals with crooked teeth will wear braces to correct the alignment.
- Episode I Adventures 5: The Ghostling Children
- Episode I Adventures 8: Trouble on Tatooine (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Episode I: Anakin Skywalker
- Episode I: Qui-Gon Jinn
- Jedi Quest: Path to Truth (Appears in flashback(s))
- Jedi Quest 2 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Tatooine Ghost (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace: Illustrated Screenplay (First identified as Amee)
- Galactic Campaign Guide
- "Boonta Eve Podrace" - Young Jedi Collectible Card Game (Card: )
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia