Amel Bakli was an Imperial governor who ruled over the Core World of Caprioril, a normally tranquil planet. The governor was targeted by an assassin droid, who reasoned that the best way to ensure its target's death was to kill all 20,000 spectators at a swoop race Bakli was attending. The event became known as the Caprioril Massacre, and also claimed the life of swoop racer Ignar Ominaz.
- Star Wars: Rebellion (Mentioned only)
- The Star Wars Sourcebook (First mentioned)
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- The Essential Guide to Droids
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 4 (ASS1, IG-88 Assassin Droid)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 48 (ASS7, E522 Assassin Droid)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Bakli was killed in the Caprioril Massacre, which also claimed the life of Ignar Ominaz. Ominaz appeared in Star Wars Galaxies; while no specific date for the events in the game is given, it is set between the Battle of Yavin, occurring in 0 ABY, and the Battle of Hoth, which occurred in 3 ABY. Additionally, The Star Wars Sourcebook, which states that both Bakli and Ominaz were killed, is set in the same time frame. As Bakli is stated to be dead before the Battle of Hoth, Bakli must have died in the indicated three year time frame.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 The Star Wars Sourcebook
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The Official Star Wars Fact File 4 (ASS1, IG-88 Assassin Droid)